tl;dr Wes Bos inspired /uses page.
Welcome to my Uses page! This is a page where I list out all the hardware, software, and tools that I use on a daily basis to help me stay productive and efficient. Inspired by Wes Bos and his popular "Uses" page, I wanted to create my own list to share with others who are curious about what tools and resources I rely on to get things done.
So without further ado, let's dive into my tech stack!
Editor and Terminal
- Visual Studio Code: My go-to code editor for all things web development.
- Warp: It's like the future has finally arrived in the terminal.
- Starship: A minimal, infinitely customizable prompt for any shell.
- MonoLisa: A font designed to improve developers’ productivity and reduce fatigue.
- GitHub Dark: My editor theme of choice. I like to use Nord as well.
- Xcode: You kinda have to use it for Apple development, but it doesn't suck.
- Apple Mac Studio: With the Apple M1 Max from 2022. It's a beast! Love this machine.
- NuPhy Air75: A wireless mechanical keyboard. It's clicky, it has RGB, so it makes me a better dev. ;)
- LG 27UK850-W: A 27" 4K monitor. My temporary solution until Apple releases a better Studio Display.
- Desktopia Pro X: An electrical height adjustable desk. It reminds me to stand up by vibrating. It's solid oak and so beautiful.
- RECARO Exo FX: A gaming chair. It keeps me comfortable and focused while working.